Fabric over Christmas/New Year

Paul DoylePaul Doyle Administrator, Fabric Employee Posts: 229 admin
edited January 2016 in Announcements and Events

Hi everyone - just a quick note from me and the team to thank you for your support and encouragement through this past year. 2015 was an important year for us - releasing Fabric 2 represented a big step forwards, making Fabric accessible to all levels of technical user. It has been great for us to look through the forums and see what people are working on and sharing.

Next year we'll continue to develop Fabric and Canvas, introducing some important new technology along the way. It's going to be cool to see what you all get up to with SceneHub and we're looking forwards to seeing what the Max and Modo userbase think of Fabric!

The team are now on Christmas vacation, so whilst we'll drop in and out to keep an eye on things, normal service isn't going to be resumed until the New Year.

Have a great Christmas and New Year!

Team Fabric

CEO at Fabric Software
Twitter

Comments

• Roy NieterauRoy Nieterau Posts: 258 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the great work so far guys.

It's been a nice start with the community here and I'm looking forward to a year with hopefully a lot more open development from everyone involved.

Enjoy the time off and lets really push boundaries next year!

Cheers,
    Roy

• Paul DoylePaul Doyle Administrator, Fabric Employee Posts: 229 admin

just post in General. If it's not appropriate for the forum then we'll take it down. I'm not sure why you picked this thread to post in - just start a new thread :)

CEO at Fabric Software
    Twitter