It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So loading up Fabric Engine (2.2.0) and Kraken (I tried out all three versions) I noted I was having some issue with 1.2-2.0 (it would crash out Maya when attempting to build the rig). I moved on to 2.0, however I noted that none of the examples were working. I was able to fix the Bob Rig. I will look for a way to host the file somewhere on my own site darksuit dot com in the morning. There were a number of fixes but I was able to get it all running. Hopefully within the next 24 hours I should have it posted somewhere.
©Copyright 2017 Fabric Software Inc. All rights reserved. | Privacy