[Build Maya Plugin] scons: *** Import of non-existent variable ''allServicesLibFiles''

AhmidouAhmidou Posts: 144 ✭✭
edited March 12 in Fabric for Maya

Hi,
I'm still fighting to build the Maya integration.

-Now I'm facing a problem with some scons imports added in this FabricUI commit :
https://github.com/fabric-engine/FabricUI/commit/2d796cf08015b260d5953004045c4a34ecf2a36e?diff=unified
But there's no references at all of any of them in SpliceMaya, it seems to be related to the standalone.
If I remove them FabricUI is building.

-Somehow related, there's the pythonConfigs variable in FabricUI which is set in SConstruct,
but is missing when building SpliceMaya.

-I also have a hard time building with the python wrapping. Shiboken2 is looking for a fabricui_python.h file but there's no references of it in any of the Fabric repos (but the shiboken call command).

Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Thanks

Answers

• borjaborja Administrator, Fabric Employee Posts: 427 admin

Hi @Ahmidou

I just would like to let you know we are aware of these building issues

Borja Morales
    Technical Product Manager
    Fabric Software Inc.

• TodderasesareddoTTodderasesareddoT Posts: 10

Hey guys! I just hit this same exact issue trying to track down that export bug.
    Actually, it seems like there are lots of variables mismatched here beyond the first. I also found that the BOOST_DIR requirement was removed from SpliceMaya but it is required for SpliceAPI so it seems like it should still be in the VAR check for SpliceMaya.

Do you think these scons scripts will be fixed soon?